Near East University Tuition for Vocational Programs
Near East University tuition for vocational programs is offered between 25%, 50%, 75% or even 100% as a scholarship discount for international students. Some courses may not include any scholarships or discounts on the tuition, while others may be subject to special scholarships and offers.
The Near East University tuition for vocational school programs ranges at 2,800 Euros (usually 5,600 Euros before earning a 50% scholarship) per year. At Near East University, tuition for vocational school for international students is offered with a 50% discount.
The tables below show the list of programs and their fees for vocational school programs at Near East University.
- These fees are only subject to the courses you wish to enrol to and do not include accommodation fees at Near East University.
Students can be able to live at the university accommodation or choose to live off-campus.
- Always keep up-to-date with NEU’s calendar to make sure you arrive on time before classes commence.
- Finally, if you are ready to apply, contact Scholarships Studio for assistance or directly fill in your free application form.
Important notes for vocational school program tuition fees:
- (TR) equals: Program taught in Turkish language.
Extra fees for vocational school programs
- Activity Fees: EUR 200 per year.
- Health insurance fees: EUR 50 per year.
- First time registration fee: EUR 105.
NEU vocation school tuition fees calculation
[Program Fees (ex: EUR 2800) + (5% Taxation)] +[(EUR 200 social activity fees) + (EUR 50 Health insurance) + (EUR 105 First time registration fee].